Our partner INRAE has just published an article on water stress detection. This paper is called Physiological variable predictions using VIS–NIR spectroscopy for water stress detection on grapevine: Interest in combining climate data using multiblock method.
Download article here.
Some highlights to resume information are:
- Physiological variable predictions were predicted using VIS-NIR spectroscopy
- A water stress gradient was obtained using vine pots of three varieties
- A multi-block regression method called SO-PLS is used
- Models are established with PLS and SO-PLS including all vine varieties
- Model performance of transpiration is improved using climate data
You can also download here other studies conducted by IFV/INRAE: